the story of growing up Scroggins

Friday, November 14, 2008

Where Were You?

1 minute ago: Reading Tammy's Blog

1 Day ago: Volunteering in Tanner's classroom, getting ready for a crazy Thursday afternoon of music program, horse riding lesson, and piano lesson.

1 week ago: Mourning the loss of my broken cell phone and making plans to see Madagascar.

1 year ago: In the middle of building this house, and living with my parents. Madison was in the first grade; Tanner was in Museum School, and Grady was learning to talk.

5 years ago: Almost a year into our new house in Keller. Tanner was 6 months old, and Madison was 2. I was learning the 2 kid juggle, and finding my way as a new Stay at Home Mom. Todd had just started working with his sister at McGladrey.

10 years ago: I was in my 2nd year teaching, and Todd was working for Arthur Andersen. We were living in Coppell and trying to figure out how to "fit in" as "grown ups".

Wow. Time really does fly.

No comments: