the story of growing up Scroggins

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Lot Like Love

We happened upon this movie last night, and my world stopped down-this might be my favorite chick flick of all time. I love everything about it-the soundtrack, the fate embedded plot, and of course, the very cute Ashton Kutcher. If you haven't seen it, it really needs to be added to your Netflix list ASAP. You won't be disappointed. :)

Youtube wouldn't let me post the video I wanted. I love love love this song by Aqualung:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py3qDjr99O4

2 comments:

Bowker Five said...

OMG! I happened upon this movie over the weekend and was glued. Watching a cheesy romantic movie on a weekend afternoon is one of my many definitions of BLISS!

Bean Counter said...

That is my definition of a "beat down"! Oops, I will pay for that one!