the story of growing up Scroggins

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Arts and Crafts

A few weeks ago, the Playgroup went to Sunshine Glaze-one of those fun paint your own pottery stores. Grady painted a tile while we were there, and I purchased 2 more for the older ones to paint at home. Today was just the day to whip out this little project. Just paint, and send back for cooking. I thought they turned out rather cute. Of course, we had to work the handprints around the masterpieces they each painted.I bought a fun trivet to display them. Sharyn and I decided it would be a perfect little "special thing" for them when they each have their own "special day".

You can gag now-I know it's a little sappy. You can't say you've never been warned.

2 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

I think Grady is an awesome name. It's so non-trendy and masculine. He'll thank you for bestowing such a cool name upon him someday.

Totally off-topic, but what do you expect?

Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Bean Counter said...

Grady is named after my grandad's brother. He was my dad's favorite uncle. He apparently had a great personality and was a lot fun. Hopefully our Grady will be like that. He died when I was 5 so I did not get to know him obviously.