the story of growing up Scroggins

Saturday, January 3, 2009

productive day of fun

Well, that garage I mentioned earlier is SPARKLING right now! The yard is clutter free, and other than the Christmas Tree on the front porch, our entire house is back to normal. I would like to take credit for all this wonderful productivity, but alas-I have to give the kudos to Todd. He worked his arse off while I played with my new camera (I did other stuff too-like talk on the phone and visit with an old friend turned new neighbor, just FYI)...in a way that can be viewed as productive, don't you think? Just look at the moments I captured of every family member on our day of fun around the house. :)
Chrissy looked pretty cozy on Madison's bed for an afternoon nap...
Windy, our old girl, warmed her bones in the sun. She's been with us since the Trailor in Aggieland.

Sandy did his usual and followed Todd around hoping for some love...

The handyman genius...

Madison the ringleader...

Tanner the performer...

Baby Grady...

A lovely day overall, especially those moments of harmony between the kids. Those are true little treasures from God. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bean Counter said...

I think people have figured out how spam blogs!

Kristen Tribe said...

Cute photos ... Grady doesn't look like a baby anymore ... at least not in that photo! :)