the story of growing up Scroggins

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Song for a Wedding Recessional?

I heard this song on my son's DS Guitar Hero Decades game and it reminded me that a good friend of mine told me this song was used as the recessional at the end of his sister-in-laws wedding. I think that is awesome. These guys are definitely a throw back to the 80s. Not sure about their other music, but this song rocks with its guitar rips and vocals. The song picks up at the 45 second mark if you care to give it a listen. It is a fun song so it is worth 4 minutes of your life. Plus who does not like a skinny guy in a tight 80s jump suit?

2 comments:

Soña said...

This is a great song. K and I saw the Darkness in NOLA back when I was in law school and it was super duper awesome. I think we may have to fire up the iPod while I figure out how to eat nachos for dinner without going to the store and buying all the fixins'

Anonymous said...

Wow---that's 4 minutes I will never get back. :)