the story of growing up Scroggins

Friday, January 2, 2009

one more resolution...

I'd like to know more about wine. I have a few friends "in the know", and they've tried to teach me. I've progressed from boxed White Zinfandel to bottled Cabernet (with a cork!)...but I'd like to know EVEN MORE. I'm adding that to my new year's resolutions...
On the way home from the Big City today, we stopped at Tom Thumb and splurged on a $15 bottle of wine. That's big time for us-hey, it's not box wine, ok? I used my newfound knowledge from wine tasting in California this summer, and picked a Petite Syrah. It's lovely-on our new 1-5 scale, we give it a 4.5. :)

3 comments:

Manifestation said...

Thanks for sharing.I'm looking forward victories over victories.My resolutions include [stop Comparing,Complaining,Contending,Competing,Cynicism and Criticizing][Not to be swayed away by Prosperity,Praise,Honor,Disgrace,
Suffering,Censure,Decline,pleasure ].To Discipline and Strengthen my faith.Thank you.

LOL:)
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore

Bean Counter said...

Don't let her fool you! She knows plenty about wine! Well...she knows the main thing...how to drink (lots of) it! Maybe we can try the el cheapo wine from Wally World tonight!

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks