the story of growing up Scroggins

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

It's the most wonderful time of the year...right?

Madison is your contact, and I am the official Cookie Mom. They are $3.50/box, and our troop earns .55 per box we sell. I just picked up the cookies today, and they are taking over my laundry room. They scare me.
I will personally deliver to your home, AND since I have the troop's stash here, it will be instant gratification on your part. Want a Samoa? I got 'em (taunting voice). I'll also take orders to send to the troops if you aren't a fan, but seriously, who isn't a fan of Girl Scout Cookies?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you fax or email me an order form? Several people in my office would like to order!

krisha@curtismortgage.com

Natalie said...

Wow, I think I would eat all of them! Its like ding dongs and pop tarts all over again. We will order some since you are delivering to my house!! I just need to decide what I want when I am not so hungry.

Bean Counter said...

Order them all...so I don't have to pay for all of them when they are not sold.

natalie said...

Wow, I wish I could.

so not mother of the year said...

Bring on the Do-si-dos! I so wish I had a box with me for breakfast.....you don't think people here at the hospital would look at the dietitian strangely for eating cookies and coffee do you. I am just human :) and I love me so girl scout cookies!

Chris said...

It's like they're multiplying or something.....
It's like your a crack dealer and the crack are GS Cookies. Oh, but I am SO ready for me some cookies :)
We'll be in touch... :)