the story of growing up Scroggins

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Anyone Else Catching Crabs?


Well I am not either! But I think the Deadliest Catch is a really good show. I can watch these guys do the same thing show after show, but I never get tired of it. I think I rewatched episodes 45-60 last weekend back to back to back. The new season started Tuesday night. While I think a lot of this stuff is staged, I am impressed that they can get these guys doing what they want them to do in those harsh conditions. These guys work about 6 months of the year on the crab boats and make about $50,000. That is not a bad deal, but they are putting their lives on the line everytime they go out. I will note that I think the really dangerous job is being the camera man filming these episodes. Worth a watch if you are not watching!

No comments: