the story of growing up Scroggins

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

We've never really made a point to have plans on New Year's Eve-mostly hangin' at a house with some friends and a bottle of champagne. If not, we count in the new year at home with the kiddos...plus, there's a lot of pressure on this holiday for superfun too-poor Dec. 31.

But this year we are invited to an official party-cocktail dress and everything. It's been like prom finding a dress and the perfect earrings. Now I'm just waiting to ditch the kids so I can get ready. I'm sure pictures will follow...

Hopefully the night will measure up to my expectations! The pressure is on Dec. 31!
Edit: Pictures as promised...totally fun evening!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun! Can't wait to hear about it. We are headed to a party in the neighborhood with kids in tow. I bet we will be asleep before 10. :)

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice