the story of growing up Scroggins

Monday, December 8, 2008

Lady and the Tramp

I'm very very sad.

During my spastic day, I restorted to the SuperMom technique of TV babysitting. I hate when it happens, but sometimes the shower necessity wins above all else. In any case, I pulled down my trusty VHS version of Lady and the Tramp. I was recently reminded how much I love this movie, and it seemed the perfect filler for today. I slipped the tape into the VCR, and it spat out at me-over and over and over. I'm pretty sure the dang thing was mocking me...I could practically hear the VCR saying "Dude, I'm old-I'm tired. Heard of DVDs?"

It never worked. It's broken. My Lady and the Tramp is broken, and for some reason I don't own the DVD. I'm sure it's not coming out until 2050 or something per Disney rules, so now I will never ever get to watch it.

I'm very very sad.

2 comments:

Bean Counter said...

Pretty sure it is out already!

Bean Counter said...

Maybe if you ask Santa for it???