the story of growing up Scroggins

Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekend Hopes

It seems the Gods are conspiring against us. This weekend we planned to float the Guadalupe...my own kind of paradise.

Earlier this week a few of our friends had to drop out, but we hung on to our hopes.

Today it's raining-40% chance of more this weekend.

I'm clutching my kite string and holding on. I have a certain obsession for TOOBING. Nothing is more relaxing than grabbing a beer and a floatie and drifting...well, I guess there might be something, but I'm not quite sure what that is.

Cross your fingers-my sanity for the school year rests on this.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am crossing my fingers. I totally agree there is nothing better. There is no care in the world except that the cooler is too far too reach!