the story of growing up Scroggins

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh the Insanity


This is my dining room table at the moment. I'm trying to go through and organize pictures/school crap from last year before this year begins! I'm usually pretty good about keeping up with this stuff-but this year got the best of me. I just began to pile soccer pictures on top of cheerleading pictures on top of painted hands and other precious preschool paraphernalia. What do I do with everything? Scrapbooking used to be my answer, but there is no way to scrapbook all this stuff! Besides, (sigh) scrapbooking has given way to laundry and life these days...and yes-I HAVE thrown some things away-I don't save everything...but now looking back on the first time Madison wrote her name...I just can't get rid of that! I made a dent in the mountain of memories this afternoon, and hope to see wood on my table before week's end. In the meantime, every time I walk by I bang my head against the wall in search of a solution.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's patti, and NO you CANNOT get rid of all that stuff. that's what KEEPSAKE boxes are for!