the story of growing up Scroggins

Monday, June 22, 2009

wow.

Tanner and Madison played "best friends" tonight. He taught her how to play the piano; she taught him about horses. They asked for a Popsicle treat, and when I agreed they each opened the other's wrapper. They asked for a slumber party, and with all the sibling harmony, I couldn't turn that down either. I found them having a reading party on Madison's bed at bedtime, and when I told them it was light's out they agreed and snuggled into the covers. I'm a little frightened. Excited, but frightened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had family game night the other night at the Klose house. We first played Loaded Questions. We asked what one luxury you would most like to have if granted, Trey's response was a hug from Kyndal. We made her give him one. But that goes to show you how little attention Trey gets from Kyndal. Enjoy it when it happens in your house.