the story of growing up Scroggins

Friday, June 12, 2009

and I'm a college graduate. with honors.

I just got a call from the Boys Head Basketball Coach here in the big little town of DEcatur. Apparently, he had Madison's camp registration form and money. He was extraordinarily nice, and took down Tanner's info with a promise to switch camp forms with the Girls Basketball Coach. But still, I stood in my kitchen beet red stumbling over my words. He laughed, but ended the conversation with a reminder of the dates of both camps-just in case I needed that.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will not make it to 3 high school graduations without severely screwing something up. God help my little children.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Just write it off like all those semesters I did so long ago. :)