the story of growing up Scroggins

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tanner's Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

God bless Mommy, Daddy, Madison, Grady, Sandy, Windy, Chrissy, Marley, Grandmom, Grandad, Aunt Patti, Pepper, Allie, Tini, Gran, PaPa, Beau, Aunt Michelle, Cameron, Abby, Rob, Jared, Shelly, Thaine, Cale, Mrs. Jordon, Jason, Jenn, Sam, Isaac, Baby Sona, Baby Kevin...

(pause)

"Is that all the people Mommy?"

"I think you covered it Tanner."

"Oh. Jenn's baby. He's being born tomorrow right? Please bless Jenn's baby. and Sam wants a sister."

Amen.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So sweet. Thank Tanner for the prayer - I can use them all!

Soña said...

Awww...Tanner prayed for us too :) So sweet. Jenn best of luck tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you and sending you thoughts and prayers as well.