the story of growing up Scroggins

Sunday, March 29, 2009

3 YEARS OLD!!!

Today, was all about Grady...since it was his 3rd Birthday! I'm amazed to be even typing that...I still think of him as my Baby, but everyday he's growing "bigger and stronger"...amazing.
We kept the festivities simple, and had a hot dog cookout with the fam and a few friends. The weather actually cooperated, despite the freeze last night, and we spent the entire day playing outside in the fort and on the trampoline. It was a little windy, but I love letting the hoodlums run themselves ragged in the fresh air. :)

Here is a shot of some of the craziness going on in the Treehouse/Fort. There was sidewalk chalk, a newly installed steering wheel, and a periscope involved. :)

The hit of the day was definitely the series of "open cars" Grady received from those who so wonderfully hunted them down. "Open cars" are simply cars whose doors open. Yep-that simple, but the gold standard in Grady's world. Once he opened these little beauties, he had eyes for nothing else.
Happy Birthday Little Man! I hope your day was superfun. I love you.

1 comment:

Harry said...

No es posible. No es!