the story of growing up Scroggins

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Francis Coppolla-Alicante Bouschet 2007

My friend, Jennifer, gave me this bottle after a week of "sharing kids." You know those weeks where you feel like you've called in every favor to every friend? I think that's how Jennifer must have felt (even though I'd happily pick up kids and take them anywhere anytime!) She gave me this lovely little end-of-week-present after one of those kind of weeks.

Todd and I decided to celebrate spring, and our productive day in the yard with this bottle-and it was so lovely! It was a little more dry than we usually go for, but we still give it a 3.5 on our little 5 point scale.

Thanks Jennifer!

2 comments:

Harry said...

We had a bottle of this at Christmas and lurved it. It was a twice-re-gifted bottle by the time it made its way to us...but I didn't care a BIT.

Danielle M. Scroggins said...

i'll keep that in mind for the next time we get together! :)