the story of growing up Scroggins

Thursday, May 21, 2009

snaggletooth

Madison just lost 2 teeth within 24 hours. Mother-of-the-year that I am, I didn't even know she had any loose teeth! One came out at Tanner's tball game Tuesday night-the other at school the next day. eww. I hate it when the teeth fall out. Although, I like it better than when the tooth is just hanging there by a string, and the kid pushes it all kinds of unnatural directions. double eww. I guess it was good that the second tooth came out the next day since our Tooth Fairy FORGOT to come Tuesday night. We have such a slacker Tooth Fairy. This wasn't her first late appearance either. On the other hand, Decatur IS a little off the beaten path, and it probably just takes a little longer to get out this direction. I think I'll go with that. :) Madison wanted to explain a little of the excitement to the Tooth Fairy, so she also left this little note:
I think it speaks for itself.

2 comments:

Sharyn said...

Hmm...must be a Decatur thing definitely, cause the tooth fairy has been a day or so late at my house too!

Jarhead™ said...

Why do you assume the Tooth Fairy is female?

I would think that a left-leaner like you would leave the [closet] door open to the possibility that it might be a "he."

Your president and the ACLU would be very disappointed in this post.

Just sayin'.

P.S. Isn't it amazing how I can turn losing a tooth in to a political issue? Awesome.