the story of growing up Scroggins

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures by Melanie

Yesterday, my friend Melanie had a photo shoot with my kids. She volunteered for the torture, wanting to get some different photographic experiences under her belt. She's working on starting up her own Photography Business, and I think these pictures speak for themselves. If she can make my kids look this angelic, just THINK what she could do for your REAL angels. :)
I'm so grateful to have a good picture of all 3 kiddos, and am more than happy to broadcast her info all over this little blog, with her permission of course. You can view more of Melanie's pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/feetfirststudios/ or email her at mdsnitker@hotmail.com.

4 comments:

Goags89 said...

I love these pics----they all look so grown up though :(

Soña said...

I love these :) They are great!

Natalie said...

Great Shots!!! Pictures stress me out, so it is such an accomplishment to get some great ones!

Harry said...

Holy crap! Those are AMAZING. Good going!!