the story of growing up Scroggins

Monday, July 20, 2009

we go private tomorrow...

So, from what I understand, all I have to do is click "open to people I invite," and we are closed off from the outside world. I started typing in email addresses, got distracted, and deleted them mid-typing. So, I'll repeat the little adventure tomorrow. I hate when technology gets the better of me.

If you don't get an email invite from me, it's not because I'm being rude, it's because Yahoo's contacts are not very user-friendly, or the computer won. Just email me, facebook me, and I'll figure out how to invite you back into my crazy world.

Todd's much relieved for this little change in my blogging adventure...

Edit:
That was a BEATING!

2 comments:

Sean Smith said...

Now if I can only remember my log in and password info. I'm too stupid for all this technology. :(

Danielle M. Scroggins said...

that's why you use the same password for everything! :) so SAFE that way!