the story of growing up Scroggins

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reunion 2009-Night 1

Bracelet Night: $45
Snow Cones: $2

Dance Party under the Pavilion: $0
Hangin' with your best bud at Reunion: Priceless.
**ya, it's a little corny and sappy, but you should have seen the fun the boys were having last night. They stopped down for the Cha-Cha; we taught them the YMCA, and to be up in the middle of the night?? Well, it doesn't get any better than that. Madison was practically flying between rides and camps celebrating her transition to "checking in." I have a feeling that by the end of the week, she just might have worked up to that.**

2 comments:

so not mother of the year said...

Love it! They were the cutest! I think we had as much fun as they did :)

Cheryl Mc said...

I remember staying with Aunt Becky and going to Reunion with Michelle and her friends. I always had fun but I also remember getting sick alot after riding the spinny rides. Good times!