the story of growing up Scroggins

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Subbing Suicide

Tomorrow I am subbing in Tanner's kindergarten classroom. As a teacher who prefers those crazy 7th graders, this should be interesting. I'm pretty sure I was high when I agreed as a favor to his teacher. It's a full moon, Friday the 13th, and a Valentine party-complete with red icing cupcakes brought by yours truly. Lord-you'll need to pay extra attention to me tomorrow.

and Mary? Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Edit: I survived, but don't plan on teaching kindergarten full time. :) Everyone received their valentines, cupcakes, cookies, and bingo sheet-along with other treats and eats...I'm having mine now in a long stemmed glass.

1 comment:

natalie said...

That sounds really scary! I don't think I would want to sub anywhere on V-Day, Homecoming, Halloween, or the day before Christmas break. Hope it all went ok! I will say some prayers too. :)