the story of growing up Scroggins

Monday, February 23, 2009

Only 34 More to Go! (Danielle is powering down now!)


I find it very funny how someone (me) can be so obnoxious about a guy that is so non controversial, and as a result, create such disdain from all of my friends and family. They all literally root for the guy to hit the wall, blow an engine, get passed, etc. Whatever it takes to simmer me down I guess! I have more than enough bravado to make up for my driver's calm and cool demeanor at the track. On that point, I am certain all of my friends will agree! Especially if you are watching the race with me. You won't be able fit my ego in Texas Motor Speedway if the #17 car is racing for the lead there. "Pull those straps tight one more time"..."Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin boys!"

2 comments:

Chris said...

At least he won this race "for real"...you know...without the help of rain ;)

Danielle M. Scroggins said...

can someone please tell me why the freakin' nascar season is so freakin' long??? we just finished the "biggest race of the year", so shouldn't it be over already?