the story of growing up Scroggins

Monday, May 26, 2008

New Friends. Great Times!



If you ask Todd, he'll tell you that meet your best friends in kindergarten (if not before). We've had this conversation with so many people-so many times. It's funny to hear his take on friendship, and then the irony of who we hang out with-people Todd went to kindergarten with! I have friends through different stages in my life-being a military brat, I don't have the benefit of living in the same town with my kindergarten buddies. Naturally, I take the opposite side during these conversations. Most recently, we've stumbled into a few new friendships that might just make Todd change his philosophy-or at least add to it. :) This goal of ours-to live, work, and play in the same town-it's come true! It's almost a dream...and, I think it's funny how some people come into your life at just the right moment. It's funny how an acquaintance can become a trusted friend before you know it. Personally, I think it can happen even if you didn't share snacktime together.

1 comment:

sharynh said...

Just wanted to say thanks for including the fun pic from the super fun partee! It is an awesome thing to have many girlfriends in one's life..