the story of growing up Scroggins

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Business Proposition

So today when we got home from the school/work/preschool/babysitter situation, Madison informed me that she was opening a daycare business and needed to make signs. She plans to advertise and "keep kids" after school everyday and on the weekend, you know, when she's not at her actual job-school. I obliged and provided the proper supplies for advertising which she then posted on our mailbox. Being such a wonderful follower, Tanner also brainstormed his own daycare business. He plans to keep only boys and they will reside in the playroom. While Madison has planned crafts, snack, naptime, and outside play, Tanner has planned Wii centers and Diego centers.

Think 'mommy back to work' has had any kind of impact?

2 comments:

Harry said...

TOTALLY unrelated, but I was just thinking...I wonder how many hits your blog gets from people Googling "ENJOY YOURSELF" in a manner that is not entirely respectable?

I'm just saying. he he.

Danielle M. Scroggins said...

todd snider song-my total theme song. :)

enjoy yourself...it's later than you think.

good times-o well if peeps think bad thoughts.