the story of growing up Scroggins

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mother and Daughter Time

Although I have had some wonderful mommy-son time lately, I do have to share the unique mommy-madison time I had a few weeks ago...at HANNAH MONTANA!
My super cool sister was able to score some tickets to the much anticipated show at the Houston Rodeo. It was the most attended show of the entire rodeo season-which is just so crazy if you really think about it. Actually you don't even have to think about it. It's just crazy. It was fun though-the road trip down to Houston just me and Madison in the car singing Gringo Honeymoon and If I had a million dollars....then educating Patti (the super cool sister) on the necessary points of being a Hannah Montana/Miley Cirus fan....then going to the rodeo and anticpating the BIG SHOW.
I think Madison was mostly overwhelmed by the whole experience. There were a cajillion people there, and it took her quite some time to process the fact that Hannah Montana was there AND it was the same person we watch on tv. very confusing stuff. She did warm up to it finally, and started singing along "Best of both worlds....lalalala"...and Patti and I sang along when Billy Rae sang Achy Breaky Heart. O yes he did.

It was great fun though. I hope it's the first of many concerts that I'm invited to, and that I'm cool enough to score some tickets.


No comments: