the story of growing up Scroggins

Monday, March 17, 2008

House Pics

I said I would post some pics of the finished product. Here are my fave spots in the house:

The Dining Room-dark walls were a little of an adventure for me, but I like them. (excuse the scrapbooking mess-always a work in progress)

The Kitchen-I love the rock on the under side of the bar-should be kid proof-right?

The Cozy Living Room-this room turned out a little different than what I thought, but it's really cozy and almost part of the kitchen-which I think will work. A carpet picnic was in process at the time of this pic-a little windy today, and it was all I could think of for some St. Patty's day fun.

The Footlockers-by far my favorite part of the whole house. You would not believe the crap the kids have all the time! Exampled here: easter buckets, coats, shoes, diaper bag....
My bathtub-it's a girly party of the house, and o so relaxing. I don't share.

So that's it-our 'forever house'. Todd thinks we will make one more move in our lifetime, but I'm thinking we will just add to this when we can. It is a great home, and I hope we have great memories here.

1 comment:

House said...

Looks VERY pretty! You unpack fast! I didn't notice any boxes anywhere...you've been busy!!