the story of growing up Scroggins

Friday, August 7, 2009

My Choices for a Movie Tonight In Order

I have placed my movie selections in order of preference for tonight knowing full well what I am up against when it comes to the signficant other. My selections range from a guy/girl flick, to a chick flick, to an all out...well I won't even say what I would call "500 Days with Summer". I can say I love the actress in that movie though (very dry sense of humor funny) and so I will deal with it if that is what it comes down to.

1. FUNNY PEOPLE
2. UGLY TRUTH
3. 500 Days of Summer


Because we all know that:

4. (1) GI JOE






Is not going to Happen in the next million years!

EDIT: The Verdict is Two Thumbs Down for Funny People...such a bummer when you spend a rare night out without the kiddos on a crappy 2 and half hour movie. At least GI Joe would have been fun! :)

No comments: