the story of growing up Scroggins

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Guest Post-from Madison

Today me and daddy were playing tic-tac-toe at Grady`s soccer game and he said "I bet I can beat you at every game of tic-tac-toe". But he didn`t. I guess he isn`t smarter then a 3rd grader. First, we had a stalemate. Second, I won but daddy won 2 more times then we had another stalemate. Then we started playing hangman with mommy. First, daddy went. His word was three letters. Me and mommy tried our best but just couldn`t guess it. It was car. Next it was my turn. It was 4 letters. It took them a while but they finally they guessed it. It was four. Then daddy went again. We guessed it. It was be. Next it was my turn again. It was 6 letters. Daddy guessed it when he only had a smile and an eye left. It was Tanner. Next it was my turn to go again. It was 7 letters. Mommy guessed it right off the bat. It was Madison. Then I had to leave to go to my girl scouts thing called meals on wheels.  It was fun day.

3 comments:

so not mother of the year said...

I played tic tac toe today too....and Cale beat me! Guess I'm not smarter than a kindergartener ;-)

Bean Counter said...

Got what I deserved for being cocky!

Patti D said...

TOO freaking cute....madison must be itching for her OWN blog :-)