the story of growing up Scroggins

Saturday, November 21, 2009

the first feast of the season...

Todd has taken up "Mommy Duties" this fall, and has been doing a fantastic job.  Friday, he even went up to the school for the kids' Thanksgiving Feasts, and I'm pretty sure he had a ball while he was there.  :)  He texted multiple times letting me know what I was missing.

Tanner was assigned to bring a chocolate pie, which I quickly commissioned out to Todd's mom.  The first grade teachers apparently had great confidence in my abilities, but the thrid grade teachers knew my limitations.  For Madison, I was assigned lunchmeat roll-ups.  No problem, and Madison even helped me make them.  Double bonus.




Elementary teachers are little angels to do these fun days for the kids.  They had a blast celebrating with their friends, and getting a head start on the holiday partying.  :)

No comments: