the story of growing up Scroggins

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Lesson in Photography

Our entire life together, I've been coaching Todd on smiling for a picture. It started because he'd give the mug shot face (no smiling whatsoever) in every single picture, and then he just started trying too hard. We actually practiced in front of mirrors for our wedding pictures. I know, it sounds shallow, but you really should see some of the things he tried to pass off as smiles. But, my friends, I give you the new Todd. Not only has he graduated from smiling lessons in general, it seems I have a full blown underwear model to-be on my hands.

I give you super-serious-I'm-too-sexy-for-my-shirt Todd:

2 comments:

Shelly said...

oh.my.goodness - that bedroom eyes Todd must go immediately - Hilarious. Made me cough up my coffee!

natalie said...

Is he drunk? I guess that's not right since he is not trying to light a match in his mouth. Hahaha!