the story of growing up Scroggins

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Andrea

While the boys went to the Aggie Game yesterday, Madison and I had a girls day. We started at Magic Pony in town. I'd heard they had way cute Eagle Shirts that I shouldn't pass up. :) From there, we headed to my school so I could TRY to catch up. We didn't stay long though, and spent the rest of the afternoon shopping in Southlake. Madison was a trooper, especially since we made a stop at Justice for some "cool clothes." I may have a little Punky Brewster on my hands. Our final stop of the day was at Sona's house, and to see our lovely baby Andrea. She's so big!!! Madison was enamored with her, wanting to hold and feed her. Watching her, I remembered Todd's neices when Madison was born. They seemed so huge at the time, and here I am with my own huge child. Weird. We had a great visit, just chatting, holding baby, and watching Kevin play an artist game with Madison. Low key, and relaxing. Just what we needed after a busy day

1 comment:

Soña said...

Awww look at those big girls!! Please send me copies of these photos ok? I need to update my Madison photos and of course I need these for my own personal stash of pics. So good to see you.