the story of growing up Scroggins

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sprint is Finally Showing Up to the Dance!

http://now.sprint.com/evo/?id9=SEM_Google_C_Sprint_HTC

This is the phone that I will be the first in line to get once it is available. It is a very powerful phone if it can even be called a phone. It operates at DSL speed, acts as a hot spot for up to 8 devices (ie my itouch or computer can work anywhere now), has a 8 megapixel camera, can watch HD video and don't forget the 4.3 inch screen. Plus you have access to all of the main applications people are using these days on the iphone. This phone is ridiculous. If all of these features work well I will no longer have iphone envy.


Just come out with it already!

3 comments:

Soña said...

Does Danielle get one too?

Soña said...

Also, you will still have iPhone envy because the iPhone is the iPhone and all the others are just also-rans and me toos :) But I'm waiting for a wifi/hot spot/whatever you call it app - surely that's got to be coming soon.

Bean Counter said...

I have an itouch that works pretty much like an iphone without the phone...and let's get real...most people just want the fun apps. So I have that already. With all of the WiFi out there it works most places. With this new phone I will be able to run my Itouch anywhere so pretty much like having an iphone. I would carry it with me anyway because need the memory for all of my music.