the story of growing up Scroggins

Friday, June 25, 2010

The boys didn't quite make the light show...


Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.5

We tried, but I left Todd and Madison in line at the World of Color, and the boys and I headed back to the hotel to get cozy and warm.  They were officially pooped.  I have to give myself a pat on the back for this one-I managed to stroll a sleeping Grady out of the park, find the bus route, and load all 3 of us (folding the stroller in the process) onto the bus without Grady making a peep.  Then, with Tanner's help, I unloaded us, popped open the stroller, and successfully got us all back to the hotel with only a few peeps from Grady.  That's a far cry from the first debut and field trip with the stroller all those years ago with Baby Madison to meet Sona.  I'd say I was pretty much an expert at stroller folding and kid carrying these days.  The boys were snoring before I even finished tucking them in, and now I'm trying to assemble all our stuff for the "move out" tomorrow.  We plan to head to Disney for the morning, run a few more of our favorite rides, and then we are off to see Sean and Carter and hopefully the set of GREEK.  I'm guessing we will also go for an early bedtime tomorrow night-we've all earned it.

1 comment:

Soña said...

So it takes how many years? Eek -- we had a stroller unfolding mishap today LOL.