the story of growing up Scroggins

Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh the sickness!!!

We have been steadily sick this ENTIRE YEAR! I'm not talkin' 2008. I'm talking this entire SCHOOL YEAR. and the Scroggins family doesn't get just any old cold...nnnnnoooOOOOOO.....that would be too easy! We get the 48 hour stomach bug. We get pnemonia. We get 5 day mystery fevers. We get the flu. The real. live. flu. I think that's what we are living through right now. If I remember correctly, Madison had the first inklings of illness this time around-and it started about 3 weeks ago. It's steadily traveled through most of us-hitting Todd Wednesday. He actually stayed home yesterday and slept from 10-5; he's down for the count again today. Very odd for him. Sadly, this evening after dinner Madison was sick to her stomach, and there's fever again.

I haven't been hit yet. I'm scared.

No comments: